- Acts as the main contact at the site for Girls on the Run families/participants and Girls on the Run council staff before and throughout the program.
- Aids in team member recruitment efforts by distributing marketing materials (provided by Girls on the Run) and spreading the word about Girls on the Run throughout the site community and via email using provided digital templates. This helps ensure there is a full team for each season at this location.
- Offers support to families who need assistance with registration.
- 10 Best Practices for Site Liaisons
- Helps identify two to four coaches from the community for each team*.
*If you cannot secure coaches, we will work with you to identify coaches from our volunteer pool. If potential volunteers at your location require a stipend to help offset the financial burden of coaching, please contact email@example.com.